星期三, 9月 28, 2005

Vietnam Party


It was on September 23. After gathering with Vietnam friends, I really want to try some specail and original food in their home contury. They are really hospitable so we hold the party right on that weekend. Preparing for the party, we went to Geant( a market) for ingredients. Also, I went back to take the mooncake since the moon festival was just past for few days.



We were trying to help out for the dish, and everyone was there having fun. Hang was there for preaparing each one.

On that day, I brought the mooncake from Tainan to treat the Vietnamese friends and local TFAAers. I am sure that they all enjoyed that with the satisfied expression.

The one who took the picture with me is Hang. She is really good at cooking. You may not imagine how excited I was when I smelled the soup, it was just part of it though. After taking their efforts, I am gonna share with you for:

Yeah, trust me, this is what we made together in the kitchen of cooking club. It's wonderfully tasty. OMG, I just don't even believe I have the chance to taste this delicious dish from Vietnam. It was so great to enjoy that night. We must appreciate these guys:

Thank you very much for giving me that awesome experience. There is also one thing I must mention to every one. When I want to share the money with them. They pushed me, and don't even want us to get close to them. They are just so nice for us. Gotta return them next party.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 下午, 9月 28, 2005, Anonymous 匿名 said...

網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

 
At 6:33 下午, 9月 28, 2005, Anonymous 匿名 said...

網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

 

張貼留言

<< Home