星期三, 9月 21, 2005

Conections

There is one famous person said that we can find any one in the world with connections within five people. Nowadays, the technology is well developed, plus international exchanging. This whole world is becoming a globle village, no doubt. Recently, I got another inspiration of what it is all about. Last year, I joined the AEARU Camp held in NTU for being participants there. Somehow I got the chance to be the crew holding AEARU camp this year. And I found that several participants this year are with connection with people who were in the same college or institute. Suddenly, I realized how the "network" builds. It's so amazing. Just several days ago. I got an email from Akio,a participants in AEARU Camp last year. He told me that he is now in Colorado(He is having one year exchanging program there from TOHOKU university in Japan.). He also said that another participant from TOHOKU is going to study in NTU. Oh my goodness. It's really a good chance to get reunion! I am going to give her a call!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home