星期二, 9月 13, 2005

Please not again...

This morning, the same time I woke up. Still I have an English writing class. The same stupid thing I gotta do again. On the rush way to school, I am kind of upset for the traffic. It's gonna be like this every morning. Come on, get up earlier and try to make it in time. But there is another reason for being late, since the D203 room is a new place for us. Even some attendents in the library doesn't know that. Anyway, finally, I find the way there. Just the step I got in the room, some familiar face came to my eye. Ben, Chiao, Katy... The teacher Vicky, I think she is a patient one for revising our writing. Ok, I am in. When she made the roll call, we suddenly found that Tintin was supposed to be there too. Kinda supprising. Ha it's time for lunch then. Later.

Semis

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home