星期日, 2月 26, 2006

The Fourth Day of KAERU

“How come time goes so fast?” I said. Time is always short while we take a trip. During several trips abroad, like Macau, Hong Kong and Beijing, I made such a conclusion. This morning seems to be a lazy day, but actually not. We woke up early for heading to Yeou I island. We took a bit far away of subway there to see Han River. Before getting here, we saw the night view of Han River on the Seoul Tower. But when we saw it during the day time, the feeling is totally different.

While everyone was there seeing around, I thought there might be some other stupid things we can do for fun and memory. So, let’s have a short quiz for rewards. First question would be guess at what they are doing there? Please tune in “Semixhow” on time, and see who would be the lucky guy wins the kiss from Semix.

One the way to see the harbor, I saw this vender, and I thought it’s just like venders near beach in Japan. Reminds me of the summer, but it’s actually a bit cold with wind chill.

About this one, when Yoshitake walked alone, I think the scene was like him recording for music video. Oh, by the way, maybe zoom in a little bit would be better. Hmm, I could be the director of music video (indulging in my own world already)


The time was about 11 o’clock, we arrived in Myeong Dong (明洞), and we met Sisi there. Not far away from the gate 10 of the subway station, there were gaggle of people gathering there. In addition, one guy tried to gather people to the sidewalk (the road is for pedestrian as well). Therefore, we were quite curious about what was going on out there. Surprisingly, the Korean series crews were making a film. Thanks to them, we had an different insight of how popular this place is.



Myeong Dong Dumplings (明洞餃子) is quite famous, and lots of people like here which I could tell from the facial expression people showed. Both the Mantu and the noodle are great. That recall one funny dialogue from 食神 “They are so delicious, what should I do if I can’t eat them anymore?” Following pictures are actually appealing me for some food.



Before leaving for Korea, I’d heard that there is a toy clipper machine for dolls, and I saw it right here in Myeong Dong. Also, you can insert 500Won coin into it and then have fun. It was, however, pretty hard to control. Otherwise, I think the souvenir I brought back would be the toy instead of any Kim Chi.



Since some friends would meet us at Dong Dae Mun, so we took a rest in front of the second market building. During this time, I happened to meet Yong Sama, and you guys could compare the real one and the picture on the socks. The smile is quite similar.


In Dong Tae Mun, there are three main buildings selling a lot of stuffs including clothes, glasses and accessories…etc. Since we were supposed to attend the ski trip right next morning, we checked the sun glasses there. The funniest thing was the way Yoshitake ask for bargain. The process would be like “Anyeonghaseyo” “Yepoyo” “Nanjachinguiso” “Chowaheyo” “tsalanheyo” and most of the time the girl would smile and brush. After struggling, we got the price 1000 Korean Won lower, finally (sigh). Plus the girl is quite cute.





The Maronil Park in Tae Hon No(大學路) is a great place for people to watch the shows that students prepared or enjoy the atmosphere that surrounded this park. Also, here used to be part of the campus of Seoul National University.



At first, I thought the budget for one day 500NTD would be enough, but it was totally different as what I supposed. However, the restaurants we tried in Korea are really fancy. I would never regret that I had meal for that price, because they are too delicious!! This dish was fried chicken chops and vegetable with their own special hot spicy sauce. The taste is awesome! p.s. sorry for cutting Tintin.

After dinner, we went to the board café. Hye Won told me that there are a lot of board café. This is a place that you can hang out with friends after class or some gathering. Through some foreign friends’ view to see Taiwan, there are too many food stands and restaurants in Taiwan, and I wish there would be places like this that I can have fun with friends there. Actually, after treating Yoshitake in Hsinchu, this kind of impression is getting deeper in my mind. (those girls behind us were pretty “high”)




On the way back to our dorm, we walked through the Chonggyechon. In fact, it could be really romantic to walk through this river (with soft light and white snow plus the weather made couples getting closer and one more thing the Valentine’s Day). Since there are some girls walk through, we played a joke on them to say “Anyeonghaseyo” to them. To our surprise, they gave us some response. It’s funny. Then when I was taking picture for myself, I thought all the others already left and moved on, they sneaked behind me. So surprised but fun 

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home