星期日, 10月 30, 2005

The trip to Taipei


In the morning, we waited for each other at the library. Taking some picture for the "shirt."(James, Haruki and I wear shirts very similar) On the way to Taipei, I talked with James a lot, including the cars, the experiment, and what we are doing after graduation of finish study. During the conversation, I felt kind of shamed that now I can't even tell him what the specific subject of the laboratory I will participate in. So, it's like when I ask you something of your own, but you can't even tell me a bit. Sucks.

After we arrived Taipei, James and Haruki forgot where they put their stubs. I helped Haruki to find his, which is placed between pages of a book, but James didn't find it till he got off the bus. Thanks to the "traffic" in Taipei which get cars and bus stucked, we finally got the money back!

Right after arriving Taipei, we took MRT to 淡水, we eat different snacks there, quite interesting. Amanda played the "Ring Throwing" sharing with us. Haruki also played, but it turned out to be no one got the jackpot.


Also, I bought a toy from Japan, just because I mentioned that my younger brother is good at that. Here is the conversation while we passed by the toy store, "Do you play that?" " Yes, of course, I am a Japanes!" " Ok, show me then." After saying that, I turned around to buy one. He didn't make it till try for 50 times.

Next, it's the show time! We went watching a play called "Jungle of Cities" which was performed in National Taipei University of the Arts(NTUA). Although it's really abstract that we didn't actually know what it was all about, I think it's amazing for students to organize all the schedule, performance, the decoration stuffs... sort of shocked!

At night, we went to 士林 night Market with Amanda's high school classmate 白目. Eating several things and followed by the desert-Shaved ice. We share all kinds of flavor we ordered. What I want to say is what a wonderful night!

While we walked through the shops in night market, we suddenly found an store with some stuffs in fad. I took a look there, and amazingly Amanda found the headscarf. I also bought one for fun. I thought that would be like a pirate, so I was trying to pretend to be fierce.

And after try all new stuffs we went back satisfied. On the way back to Hsinchu, I talked to Mark a lot, I really think he is a critical but correct for everything we discussed. I would think more about the words he told me.

This trip is really wonderful for everyone having fun together. I enjoyed a lot!! So much looking forward to the next trip!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home