星期六, 9月 24, 2005

The First day

The first day




After several hours flight, I arrived in Beijing. I was so touched when I just walked out from Customs. A girl was waving her hand to draw my attention. I know it was her, not thinking too much, I ran to her and gave her a hug! It was so great to meet her again.




The girl in the picture whose name is 傅曉(Fu-Xiao) She was right there in the airport for me. What’s more, it’s been already one year since we saw each other off last AEARU Camp.




On the way to downtown of Beijing, I found something really different to Taiwan. The highway-ticket-booths never look like this, it was so classical with its traditional characteristics.



The first step on 西單(Xi-Dan) The sunset was really wonderful! However, this is the place of many taxi drivers wanted to draw our attention to take his taxi. What really annoyed us was that the drivers were quite unfriendly. Fortunately, I only met this situation there.

While I settled down at 中船賓館 where I were gonna spend my first night. We went take a look around 西單(Xi-Dan). It is a more prosperous place comparing to some others. After haveing a short walk, I went back to prepare for the next day. Almost about 40 minutes, I spent for finding the hotel. Since it was so dark there, I went around looking for the signs I can recognize.
Eventually, I got back and have a rest. Good night!!

Semis

1 Comments:

At 6:38 下午, 9月 24, 2005, Anonymous 匿名 said...

網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

 

張貼留言

<< Home