星期一, 10月 10, 2005

The second day (2)

Of course, the private garden is the place that we must take a visit. Here, it was nothing but crowded. I can hardly take a picture without people in there, but i did.



The building in the picture is called御景亭, that means you can see all the nice views at that spot. However, we were not allowed to get in there. Kind of pity, but it's another feeling coming out. If I were the emperor, what would I see besides the view, who knows?

After taking a short walk, I went to the east for several smaller rooms with some display. One of the smaller ones is 御書房(the private study room for the emperor), and I were trying to be bookish, but it wasn't even close. (see, I held a fan which I bought from a store nearby)

One of the display is the royal sedan chair. Kind of silly when i ask some other ppl to take a picture for me then.

Walking out to the alley, I found out that this is just like the scene I saw in some Chinese movies. After thinking of that scene, I tried to pretend people in Tsing Dynasty and gonna arrest the one who broke in. The fact is, the one who take the picture for me must take me as a fool.

The Forbidden City is pretty magnificent around the whole city.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home