星期三, 2月 22, 2006

The Second day of KAERU


This morning, I was waken up by my phone ringing. It was Rod, and he was going to pick up us. Right after that, I clean myself in almost sonic speed. I was quite embarrassed to be late and keep friends from waiting.


Rod came alone, and he took us to the most popular shops near the EWHA university. Actually, I had to say girls here are good at making up. Most of them are pretty and attractive, but not always my type.

Latter, we had our lunch at Hyundai department stores. Bibinpa means the stirring rice. It was quite delicious and not that spicy as the tofu pot (super hot) Also, I thought the Korean food is really healthy to go with plenty of vegetables except having too much salt in there. In all, I am still fond of Korean food. I remember I said that I was used to the spicy food there to be a Korean. :p


After lunch, it’s time to go shopping, and when we were enjoying our 31 ice cream, Marie joined us. After that we gathered and head for Rod’s school, Yon Sei University (延世大學)

The school founder is Mr. Underwood. He opened his arm to welcome us, so I thought I might respond him. Also the building behind the statue is name after him.


While Rod went up the stairs, suddenly an unknown feeling hit me that I should take a picture of him. In my opinion, if I took the picture in black-and-white mode, that would be perfect. Therefore, I made a bit modification.


The scene there was wonderful and romantic. Also, the movie “My Sassy Girlfriend” took a scene here as well. For me, I like to make fun of myself, when my pals got in, we became F4 (Fool 4)



Before meeting Sue, Rod told us that there is a place we must take a look. You might already guess it, the Yon Sei Concert Hall. According to Rod, a lot of popular concerts were held in here.


After that we decided to have dinner and the meal on my plan was to eat the “Mushroom Noodle” near Hongik Univ. However Rod found out there is a same restaurant in Sin Chon (新村) as well. Rod and Marie left us time to enjoy the reunion. Therefore, we went there with Jooeun and Sue. The noodle was famous for its spicy soup. It turned out that we ordered two pots of mild and one of normal pot. At first, I thought my throat would be tortured again, somehow it was totally out of my imagination. The spicy soup with a bit sour taste made it really appetizing.


Besides, they offered fried rice after we finished the noodle soup. With some celery, seaweed, carrot and eggs made the rice colorful and healthy. Wait, wait, there is one more stuff gave it a different way of taste- cheese. It was just like the pasta, “Chong Mal Ma Ji SoYo.”

The owner there is quite interesting. When he was stirring the rice, Chiao wanted to take a video of that, and he said “I am going to charge you money for that.” Of course it was just joking, and also his smile is great!


After meal, Dong Dong joined us. Sue suggested us that we must try Red ‘O’ Mango where had a lot of flavor combinations of yogurt ice cream. I had to say it’s pretty delicious. Taiwanese people can see how popular it is while you go to 五角冰舖.


Since that day was Friday, there was a special program call “Sound Park.” We could go to eight different bars to watch the Live Bands or Jazz shows. The stubs had to be fastened in our hands. So guys, you can claim your hands now.


After changing from one to another, we finally found Elvans (not sure) was milder and nice. We had some drink here and listen to the performance. Some of the songs were quite touching, I kind of wanted to ask him what songs he sang on the stage.


Since there were not so many chance to meet James, I called him that night. What I can’t believe was that he came all the way here for the promise. He is a determined man, and he always got whatever he wants. He is my model of dealing with everything of life.


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home