星期五, 2月 17, 2006

The first day of KAERU


Maybe due to being to excited, I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning, though I were deep in asleep at about 5:30 or so. On the way to the bus stop, I was actually nervous, since one friend, Jack is going to see us off. Also, to be the leader, being late is the last thing to do. Fortunately, I made it to be in time. Jack took a short film to say something to Korean Friends. Hmm, taking care of us and bring us back to Taiwan, something like this. When we got to the airport, we just couldn't find Vincent anywhere. Finally, my calls woke him up. You must see how terrified I was, our flight was at 12:50 and that guy woke up at 10:45. Another scaring start of the trip, but I love it. That kept me recalling what was happening during that trip.

Actually, Thai Airline is a good choice as well. The food and the service made me feel comfortable. Also, the airhostesses are pretty kind. So before taking Thai plane, I would suggest you not to have stereotype of Thailand people.


While I was on the flight, I didn't care about the view so much. However, when I got off the airplane. I was surprised by what I saw there. There is plenty of snow far from where I stood. With snow covering on the mountain, I thought that was some place in the movie.


The Incheon National Airport is quite a big airport. While we walked around, it took us a lot of time. Also, when Reach and I are looking for the Korean Travel Card (KTC), it turned out to be published in just one bank. So we delayed our time then.


We went out the airport to take the bus. The weather is not as cold as I imagined. In the matter of fact, I love it quite much. With the luck of new comer, we caught on the bus right away. We didn't sit together, and there is a teenager sat next to me, so I try to communicate with him and ask him which stop we should get off. Finally, I figured out he would get off one stop before us. Oh, that sounded great to me. What's more surprising was that as soon as we got off, Yoshitake dropped by. On the way back to Traveler's A where we stayed for 6 nights, it started to snow. That amazed me, simply because that was the first time for me to see it snows in person. 

 


Nice melody went suddenly, and that was call from Marie. I called her and let her be in the hotel. We were shifting our luggage onto the floors but somehow I couldn't see her there. That time I thought there might be another hotel with the same name, but no, never, she is just right across the building I was. It is so great to meet her again, and she is still pretty! :p After setting up our luggages and room things, we just can't wait to try the authentic Korean food. We took a long walk to Insadon. We tried the Tofu Pot there. It was pretty spicy with no doubt, but the side dishes gave us the first sight of various kind of Kimchis. Including "Blur Kimchi" "Radish" blablabla, a lot.


There was one funny thing we happened to see that two cats fell down from stairs since they were fighting against each other. After felling down, they separated. Anxious atmosphere rounded and two cats stared at each other. The funniest part was that they stood still like the characters in the fighting video games. "Ready~~ Go!!" Korean cats are different. :0


One important thing to mention, there is an AEARU branch part. Let's see the picture. Cool, isn't it?


When we got back to hotel, we found out the most wonderful thing is that we can use the internet here in the social room. However, I am not that stable. I mean I just can't stay there without going out for a walk. So on that night, I ask my friends if they want some food for breakfast, since I wanted to go out taking a look. I was like a magnet that Vincent and Way went with us. The Cheonggyechon appealed me and then we walked down there for a visit. At that time, we would never know that this river would be the important pathway leaded us back to hotel.

One thing I had been dreaming for so long was to put my name onto snow. Oh, maybe if my girlfriend did that with me would be more romantic, kidding. The snow was freezing and when I touched. It was so much fun. Oh, one more thing, if you want to ask me, why not Semis, Semix instead, forget about it.

Finally, we made it to a convenient shop. It was new to me, a lot of different things from Taiwan. After I came back, I found that it's a pity that not buying a Lotto.

After buying all the stuffs, we headed back to hotel, and I found that there was still market out there on the street. Therefore, I made a presumption that Korea don't sleep. The picture below was taken on 3:10 a.m.

It was a great beginning for me. Hope you guys feel in the same way.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home